OKAY…I’ve emerged from my perpetual lurkdom because I was tagged for a random post by my fave person in the world, Michelle Lauren
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
(1) I like car washes but I never get my car washed. I love riding through when my husband gets his done but I’m too cheap to pay for it on my own. My poor car is lucky if I throw a bucket of water at it once a year!
(2) I can be a tad impatient. Just last night I asked my husband to pass me a cup. He had his hands full so he had to put what he was holding down. I was already getting it myself by the time he grabbed one 10 seconds later. He just laughs at me.
(3) I forget easy things and remember difficult things. I can remember what DNA stands for (deoxyribonucleic acid) or why we have leap year (it takes the earth 325.25 days to rotate the sun. Every 4 years we adjust a full day to make up for it) but I regularly forget how old I am or what day of the week it is.
(4) I hate TV but am somehow obsessed with Grey’s Anatomy. It’s either the ridiculously improbable medical cases, the licentious sex or the soap opera-esque drama. Either way I can’t stop watching.
(5) I have seen the movie Aladdin more than 80 times. I have no excuse for this one. I’m a sucker for the whole prince in disguise thing I guess.
(6) I’m double jointed in my arms. (What do you expect? I’m running out of stuff to say at this point!)
Whew! Now let’s play eenie meenie miny moe. I TAG:
Haha! It’ll take me awhile to narrow down all the randomness that make The Feisty…. :)But I totally get the impatient thing. I’m the exact same!!
Aw man, I have to dust off the blog now, I guess. *grins* LOL! I am simpatico with you on the car washes and the impatient gene. Can’t say I’ve ever watched Grey’s or Aladdin though…*ducks to dodge tomatoes* hehehe
Wow you remember the craziest things! I barely remember what H2O is *grin*Okay, I’ll play, but I always put my own spin on things.
Hey Minx,For some reason, I didn’t get your message that you’d posted until you told me today. I guess it’s another case of blogger being schizo. Number 3 has a special place in my heart: not because I can remember difficult things, but because [as you know] I routinely forget basic things such as what day of the week and how old I am, so maybe it’s a family thing. *smile* Actually, I think it’s part of being a workaholic. Sometimes I’m so busy doing things that it’s hard to connect to the outside world. I think the impatience thing runs in the family, too.
Meme fever! No, I didn’t tag you again. I got tagged and did one on my blog. I’ve updated my site (adding a review of Deirdre Savoy’s amazing romantic suspense, Body of Lies), and my blog with the latest news.